HMF Exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Now that was good info. I was pretty sure Kyle at R&S had some hand in this pipe. He talked me into buying my slip on and I haven't regretted it yet.

Jammer72

#12 Post by Jammer72 »

I bought the full HMF for my cannondale based on previous experiences I've had with them. Im not gonna sit here and say they're the best because I honestly havent tried every combo out there and most likely nobody here has. I like HMF because whenever I had a question or needed help they did everything possible to solve the problem. I even called them once with a question about someone elses pipe and jetting and they helped me then too. That had a lot to do with me switching.

As for maps I run the blaze speed map and have good results with it. The moto map is too wild in the woods.

cdalepilot

#13 Post by cdalepilot »

kevin, i have the full system and love it . i'm (100% positive) my hmf full system with the blaze map is the best i have ever used and only used. thanks again for coming onboard.

jfarrar

#14 Post by jfarrar »

bags you can shorten you hmf silencer and it will help breath some life into that thing.after riding mine for the first time and having it fall on its face on the topend i cut about 4 inches off mine.helped out top end tremendously.and still had good bottom.dissassemble it cut the can and the baffle.repack it and thank me later.

Bags

#15 Post by Bags »

Does everything go back together ok? I mean can you bolt the tip back on and not have stuff rattling around inside and all? I think I might just try this this weekend. Might even relocate the HMF logo farther down on the pipe. Cool.

cannibalq8

#16 Post by cannibalq8 »

proud to be 1st guy use HMF FULL SYSTEM in middel east. to be honest with u guys. HMF is the best for 4-stroke quads. checked yfz's,raptor's,z400,400ex. most of them feel happy with HMF. I REALLY LIKE this LOUD PIPE!!!

thanx kevin. wish u can provide Dinli new quads also

HMF ALL THE WAY:usa :usa :usa :head: :head:

haydug

#17 Post by haydug »

HMF

Can you look into building a slip on for the 03 style header??

btolenti

#18 Post by btolenti »

what do you mean by "substandard"? There are no kinks in it....

btolenti

#19 Post by btolenti »

I thought the motors made more power with the new toaster exhaust.....

EuroGOD

#20 Post by EuroGOD »

I'm in agreement with KevinHMF on the "bodged" '03 header/can fittment...
A nicer design would have featured loops and springs like on the Ti Moto/blaze system.
Let's call it a day on this topic, I don't really want to hear of any more noses being put out of place. wink.gif

Now if I can just convince young aro to build a cheap Ti system to my specs.... DROOL! :head: