ECU Reprogramming

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

Oh yeah guys, I forgot to mention one thing - this dude is nuts in the mud! You'd think he was on a Grizzly! He was covered head to toe and seemed to like it!

Once he got it stuck and jumped off and was waist deep in water/mudd - what a show! :head:

Swampdale

#12 Post by Swampdale »

Hence the handle SWAMPzee. I've got to look into changing it to Swampdale now! Come on down to the Big Easy. We have a annual ride around Mardi Gras. If you like mud as much as I do, you'll love LA.

Thanks again Zack!:head:

Swampdale

#13 Post by Swampdale »

Zack, I've got a bag of really muddy clothes in the back of my truck, and their not mine:eek:

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

I didn't get 50 yards from the truck before I remembered my junk in the back of the truck :eek:

I'll make sure and get it from you - throw it outside somewhere so it doesn't make the garage smell! Those shoes have seen much better days!

I tried not to get too muddy since I was on his WIFE's quad but he insisted and was taking me through some challenges. At one point I thought I could stay clean and not have to change clothes ... that wasn't at all in his plans! :head:

Thanks again! biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

Swamp, I sent an email to Scooter.

He says the hex that I posted is the latest and he is not familiar with the 204 4K.

Let me know if you need the .hex file and I'll email it too you.

Swampdale

#16 Post by Swampdale »

Thanks. If it's the same one that comes in the D&M kit, it have it. We'll try it out today.

Swampdale

#17 Post by Swampdale »

I assume ryanstones had you changed my handle. Thanks! I feel better now. The Z is for sale.

Swampdale

#18 Post by Swampdale »

It runs! nothing a new coil and plug couldn't fix:head:

Thanks for everyones help!:clap:

cdalepilot

#19 Post by cdalepilot »

glad to see your up and running . :clap:

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Don't you love when it turns out to be the simple stuff? Glad to see that you got everything straight.smile.gif