Exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
LRD 400ex

Exhaust

#1 Post by LRD 400ex »

Hey, sorry for the topic, you probably get at least one of these posts everyday, but i was really wondering about it - what's the best exhaust for the cannondale?

To tell you the truth, i only think i know of maybe three companies that offer exhaust systems for cannondales. The three being HMF, Big Gun, and i think FMF has the Titanium 4 and maybe the powercore 4 for the 'dale.

Well i had a Big gun on one of my 400ex before and it was only a slip on but gave real nice power. Also was probably the best sounding pipe i've heard. My friend also has one on his 300ex and he just switched from the E-Series and it was a lot better of a pipe. Never had any experience with HMF and i'm not thrilled with FMF. If i had to take a guess on what the best pipe is id say HMF because it seems everyone has a HMF on their dale. But i don't know, so please let me know. thanks.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#2 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Get with thomez. He has his own called FT Performance Exhaust. It is new and I am starting to hear good reviews. I am thinking of getting it as soon as I have some $.

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Graydon made a pipe for a while, don't know if they still do. Slip-on only I believe.

Big Gun I think makes both slip-on and full.

HMF makes both a slip-on and a full system as well.

TC makes one that performs very well.

FMF Ti4 is a full system that came stock on Blaze/Moto - I think it does pretty well actually.

We make the FT Performance exhaust, you can find pics and info in the for sale section.

Hmm.... I know there is one more.

Wileyco, thats it. They made an exhaust too, I think it was just a slip on. Never heard much about it.

KYmxracer52

#4 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Shirley @ Nac's told me when I first bought my Dale, that the Wileyco actually "detuned" the quad. She said they only ran those on their XC quads.

wanablaze

#5 Post by wanablaze »

Thomez, don't forget the Trinity Stage IV. Anybody use this pipe? How does it do?

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Dang it, I missed one. Good call! :clap:

I've read one person that had it before... I think Smitty911 at ATVConnection has it. He also had a Trinity head or something and it was supposed to run pretty good. The dyno sheet was impressive at FSW.

KYmxracer52

#7 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Josh Starrett runs the Trinity on his Dale. He likes it pretty well.

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

KYmxracer52, do you know Josh Starrett?

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

FT/TC all the way!:usa

KYmxracer52

#10 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I know Starrett. Not as personal friends. I've talked with him several times.