how much of an increase??

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
EuroGOD

#11 Post by EuroGOD »

F arrar T homez biggrin.gif :usa

EuroGOD

Still no comission....

#12 Post by EuroGOD »

Don't forget to tell 'em GOD sent you smile.gif

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

LapTraffic has one, rope has one, speeddemon on Cannondaler has one, Maz has one, to name a few. More soon, Jason was able to buy a new welder and that will be able to speed up availability. The Ti system is also put together and it will now clear the axle and caliper, no longer smacking off of them on occasion. Hoping to get Doug his then have more available next week. Also looking at offering some ceramic coated stuff soon as well, we collected up a bunch of headers and should be able to offer a full ceramic coated system for a reasonable price.

I don't know of a header that is all that special. The Ti does have a big opening on it though, the results will tell if it helps much or not. I'd guess it can't hurt anything wink.gif

Euro, when you decide you want one, we'll take care of ya. wink.gif

TheJaspMan

Re: Still no comission....

#14 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
Don't forget to tell 'em GOD sent you smile.gif

And that fits the stock 03 header?

thomez

#15 Post by thomez »

Yes, we make them to fit either 02, 03, or now the FMF Ti header.

cdalepilot

#16 Post by cdalepilot »

Originally posted by thomez
LapTraffic has one, rope has one, speeddemon on Cannondaler has one, Maz has one, to name a few. More soon, Jason was able to buy a new welder and that will be able to speed up availability. The Ti system is also put together and it will now clear the axle and caliper, no longer smacking off of them on occasion. Hoping to get Doug his then have more available next week. Also looking at offering some ceramic coated stuff soon as well, we collected up a bunch of headers and should be able to offer a full ceramic coated system for a reasonable price.

I don't know of a header that is all that special. The Ti does have a big opening on it though, the results will tell if it helps much or not. I'd guess it can't hurt anything wink.gif

doesn't sound like you are in it for the money .smile.gif

thomez

#17 Post by thomez »

If we calculated it I think I'd make about a dollar an hour for the time I have put into things and Farrar's rate is probably lower.

We are proud of what we make though and are happy to provide fellow 'Dalers with things that can help them out. Especially nice to make something for the 03 header, saving those people from having to buy a full system since no slip ons were available.

cdalepilot

#18 Post by cdalepilot »

yeah thats cool, and if you are trying to ride wheelies and come over backwards the shortened cannister shouldn't get damaged or if ya get hit in the a$$ . smile.gif

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

Nope, it doesn't stick out past the grab bar.

quadracin

#20 Post by quadracin »

Originally posted by thomez

I was wondering about your exhaust system to run with the TI head pipe? How much are you asking for this system? Also do you have any pictures of this system? What is the price of your system for the 02 head pipe as well?

Thanks
Chancy