how much of an increase??

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
thomez

#21 Post by thomez »

All of our slips ons are $275. The Ti system is in development, it was actually refined a little more today and we are happy with it. Might be a bit til we get pictures up, we can't afford a digi cam.

quadracin

#22 Post by quadracin »

Have you seen the GT Thunder pipe or have heard anything about it besides from what you see on Abbot's forum about his bike. I was running a cut down to 10" FMF TI silencer till colby lost it :mad: How does the FT system compare to the FMF TI system??

Thanks

Chancy

cdalepilot

#23 Post by cdalepilot »

you have probably already answered this question before thomez ? but anyway which map works best with your system ?

thomez

#24 Post by thomez »

Abbots is the only GT Thunder can I know of on a Cannondale.

I think you will see an improvement over the FMF but we can see what is said by the first person to try it out. Maybe we will do a swap on USAMoto00's quad and see what he thinks, he is local. We can still use that FMF Ti header so keep it around.

Maps: You can run any map you'd like to with a nice open exhaust. We recommend the Nacs map, a combo map like Moto/Speed or Blaze/Speed, or Blaze or Moto. Really it is preference.

bouncerdude

#25 Post by bouncerdude »

everyone is talking about more free flowing exhaust's and i have a question. i have an 02 cannibal with the "square toaster" looking muffler. i noticed it was making a clanking noise so i took it apart. the baffles had broken off and were floating around in it. with no baffles left how much more flow can you get? will that work if i jumped up to a moto mapping?

thomez

#26 Post by thomez »

Gutted toaster should flow pretty good. If you took some of the length off of it I would be more confident that it would flow as well as other systems out there. Just try out the Moto map and if you don't run too rich, keep it smile.gif