Hi Milage gen one engine

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Ryanstones

oh yea

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

I can't wait to get her out this weekend to a great new riding spot we found about an hour away. Still need to clean the nerfs, align it, and adjust the clutch (actuating arm), finish break in and change oils/filter, andtodays the day! I love christmas!!

Ryanstones

stock 'bull

#12 Post by Ryanstones »

works for me

Big Winky

#13 Post by Big Winky »

the seal on the filter could have been responsible for the scuffing.... you can never give too clean of air to a motor

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Ryanstones,
I noticed in one of your pictures that there isn't a bleeder hose on your coolant resevoir or is that a replacement bottle without a hole in the fitting for the hose?

LapTraffic

Re: neat stuff

#15 Post by LapTraffic »

[i]
It took me about 6 hours to get the engine back in, but I was cleanin/polishin everything real well too. Just putting it back together I could have maybe done it in 3. [/B]

That's nuthin, took me that long to change my plug the other night rolleyes.gif

Holy cow what an interesting process that is smile.gif

Glad to see she's coming along, thanks for posting the pics

Ryanstones

coolant bottle

#16 Post by Ryanstones »

Yea 'dale27, that is a replacement bottle with no hole in the nipple. My first one developed a pinhole leak. Would adding a hole and hose make it self bleeding? Would be nice, cause the bleed bolt is a bit of a pain to get to!
Everything was going great today.....til it wasn't! i'm gonna post a new thread and try and get some help.

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

You would need a different waterpump cover which is where the hose connects to.You can pull the waterpump with the motor in the quad.Probably would be a cheap update.