engine won't start

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Ballistic Atv

engine won't start

#1 Post by Ballistic Atv »

I just finished re-installing my engine after doing the stage 8 kit and motor mount update, and I cannot get the engine to start. It seems like the ecu and fuel pump are not getting power, and when I turn the key all the way to the right for the lights to come on they wont turn on. I checked the battery and it has a full charge, and I am pretty sure all of the electrical connections are in the right place. Is there ne thing that I might be overlooking that is causing the ecu, fuel pump, lights etc to not get any power??
If anyone has any ideas just throw em all out there, because I am open to any suggestions at this point.

CANNIBALKID

#2 Post by CANNIBALKID »

positive that battery is connected tightly?????

Ballistic Atv

#3 Post by Ballistic Atv »

I just went back out to the cannondale to check over all the connections and everything, and they are all tight and the battery is installed correctly also. But, what I did find is that I forgot to reinstall the fuse............stupid me :eek: so that is probably why it didn't start.

CANNIBALKID

#4 Post by CANNIBALKID »

that would be it!!!!

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

After digging into the most high tech quad motor ever built it is understandable how a simple thing can be missed.Just glad it wasnt me who posted that:) Hope you can take a little kidding!

Ballistic Atv

#6 Post by Ballistic Atv »

Yeah, when making sure to put everything back together properly I overlooked one of the most simple things. If that is all I forgot to put in after this thing sitting in my garage untouched for over 2 months then I will be very happy. smile.gif