Hey thomez how loud is your exhaust?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
crawlr

#11 Post by crawlr »

Oh, and Thomez, that is exactly the response to this that I was hoping for! I look forward to doing business with you. If not on the exhaust, I'm sure there will be something you have that I need some day. And that www.socaldale.com thing looks awesome! I'm gonna do my best to make it down there for that!

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

You won't regret the trip, I promise.

I should have the meter in a few days. It is coming direct to me and I'll ship it to Farrar for initial testing. I'll report back with results.

Thanks for calling us out! biggrin.gif

quadpoor

#13 Post by quadpoor »

I had those exact concerns also, after talking with thomez i ordered it with the spark arestor that way i can muffle it up pretty good when needed.

saleen_1

#14 Post by saleen_1 »

thats amazing,i have harley's that shake my house when they drive by.and they worry about noise out in the desert,and woods are we disturbing the squirrels.

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Cool I was just making sure that what was written was followed in the testing procedures. smile.gif

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

I got the meter in today, very fast shipping!

After I'm done playing around measuring sound levels of everything I can think of for kicks, I'll send it to Farrar and he can give one a try. Heck, I might try and take it to Cali with me so I can give true numbers for a variety of different Cannondale exhaust options. I'm sure people are interested and it wouldn't be hard at all to do.

Thanks again - Zack biggrin.gif

CDMX215

#17 Post by CDMX215 »

just wondering about yor db test reults ?what kind of #s where you geting? what about other exhuast ?any #s to compare to? thanks

haydug

#18 Post by haydug »

Yeah, where's the numbers?? And where's my exhaust?? tongue.gif
Quit partying and start building. :w:

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

Well I took the meter with me to SoCalDale

FMF at idle was at 102
FT at idle was just above that (open endcap)

The closed endcap didn't show so that testing is slated for later this week. I'll mail Farrar the meter, I just wanted to be able to test peoples for them at SoCal so I hadn't sent it out yet.

Partying? Whats that? tongue.gif

quadpoor

#20 Post by quadpoor »

Does that mean that mine is on its way:)