110 turbo blue

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

If you are running the quad maps there really is no need to run race gas.If you do run it the o-rings in the quick disconnects on the fuel tank will swell and restrict the flow of gas.You can remove the internal oring its inside the connector with the white plastic thing sticking out you have to put all the parts back in minus the oring for it to work.The gas will come out if you do that but it works.Dont forget though there actually is more power in regular gas than race gas.Race gas prevents detonation and cools better but if you dont need it for those problems you will get more power out of regular gas.

JeffQuadShop

#2 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Cannondale highly recommends that you do not run race gas in their motors.

JeffQuadShop

#3 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I'm just going by what they told us at dealer training. They said they did dyno runs and lost power when they ran it.

311racer

#4 Post by 311racer »

i was told the same thing from cannondale about running the high oct. fuel. It will make the seals swell and dry roit. but they said if i wanted to run the high oct. fuel to run it 50/50 with 93oct. unlead fuel and shouldn't have any problems.

2002 cannibal
moto mapping
hmf exhaust
lonestar extend axle
race tires
custom axis shocks

Big Winky

#5 Post by Big Winky »

actually they said in class, that they use boron premium 93, unless you've got the pro-cal software so that the ignition can be bumped up, you are just wasting $, although we are running a mix of premium and race gas just to keep temps down a bit and have had no problems with over heating or power.