double hernia

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
pdavis

double hernia

#1 Post by pdavis »

i think i got a double hernia from removing my injectors, dang those things are stubborn, i was also thinking i could now join a boys choir :mad: sad.gif :cry: :cry:

Psychosis

Re: double hernia

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by pdavis
i was also thinking i could now join a boys choir :mad: sad.gif :cry: :cry:

Just watch out for Michael Jackson.........:eek:

EuroGOD

#3 Post by EuroGOD »

Those injectors can be painful...
Reminds me of a time when I was installing a new fork leg into a X440 MX bike. There I was, sliding the fork into place whilst my trusty assistant was there to tighten the bolts.
Had the fork at the correct height and told him to tighten away.....
Needless to say, my finger got pinched by the triple-clamp and I politely asked my assistant to loosen the bolt again.
The young guy couldn't understand why I'd want him to loosen the fork again and started to ask questions...I asked politely again.
The bolt was loosened and I pulled my finger out of there in the classic shaking arm movement that you normally do when you've hit yourself with a hammer.
Blood spurted everywhere, my assistant couldn't believe his eyes or ears when I finished the install and then took a break.

Back to the injectors....make sure that you lube them before re-installing.

JST

pdavis

#4 Post by JST »

So I'm in the boys choir now?I am currently recovering from a double hernia,operation was 2 1/2 weeks ago.My voice hasn't changed but,for the first week that swelling was IMPRESSIVE!:rotf :rotf :rotf

p.s. I've got photos

lmao

pdavis

#5 Post by pdavis »

i think i will pass on the photos
you could probably post them in the webcam thread :rotf :rotf :rotf