Not Starting...NEED HELP!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
rob_me686

#31 Post by rob_me686 »

yeah im hoping that it is just this problem with the throttle cal and idle

i will try to get my hands on a compression testser as well b/c lets face it it'll be much easier now with the plastics, and everything else that i already have off!!!!

i will let you guys know if/when i get a compression testser, and tell you what i get

untill then, if any one else has any other ideas that havent yet been mentioned id appericate anything

if / when i get the kit, what else should i look for and or record down the values/numbers? anything that could be important to me later when i dont have access to the kit or a mechanic or anyone at all???:deal:

thanks again guys!!! smile.gif :clap: smile.gif :clap: smile.gif

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

write down everything! those d&m's are trickier than these guys make them seem. or maybe you could try reading the manual that comes with them.

why don't you just move down here to the mid atlantic region of the states? we'd get you going in no time. or see why you're not going. smile.gif

rob_me686

#33 Post by rob_me686 »

alright i will write everything down

but that would be awsome, if i was able too. smile.gif :head: but that wouldnt go over so well with the parents, considering im at university next september

i wouldnt doubt at all that if i came down you guys could easily fix my problem and at least be able to tell me whats wrong! b/c its still a mystery to me rite now!:furious:

rob_me686

#34 Post by rob_me686 »

just to let anyone know who helped me out tryin to find my paorblem

i found it
well Maz did
it was the flywheel
the notch was not in line with the C
so as soon as he put a used one in there to test it
she fired right up!

thanks for all the help guys!

rob_me686

GOT HER FIXED

#35 Post by rob_me686 »

WELL GUYS
I have to say that i got her up and runnin
and it was what you guys tried to mention to me and it was the flyshwheel
the notch was not in line with the C of cannondale and when MAZ put a used one in there to test her, she started up no problems

so i have to say that after the 3 and a half hour drive down to Scotts place shes all ready and back on business!!

thanks for all your help!!!