Sprocket combo's

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Canniboomer

Sprocket combo's

#1 Post by Canniboomer »

...anyone out there running the quads with the 14t/40t sprocket
combination?...and loving it?

If so, do you ride sand or?, and how much power or performance mods recommended? tks any.

fyrmedic

#2 Post by fyrmedic »

Thats the combo I'm running right now. like it for most riding, but sucks for climbing. It does well in the sand also, haven't had any probs.

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

I am surprised how well Fry's quad pulls w/ that tall gearing. It's those **** FX cams!!!! I need some of those..

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

Sandstorm, would love to make the quest over to St. Anthonys next weekend, but kids still school here and finishing up on motor install -- still dream of the big dunes over there -- please post earliest your next scheduled run. tks...

my kids loves to race up the hillclimbs, of course, as if nothing else matters -- may have to stay with 14 / 42 after the Diamond motor installed -- modified crankplate, Winky quite happy with testing results, more confidence and a green light ahead.

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

Our duneing season is pretty much over after this weekend. I will meet Ryanstones and it will be waaaay hot.. I do SA once a year.. Come to Utah around the first of Oct. We start to dune around mid Sept as the cooler temps start to come by then.. Sand Mtn is the benchmark of dunes and if your kids like hillshooting we have the ULTIMATE hill.. My WWE 450 against your Winky 450.. Care to bet on the that???smile.gif :deal:

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

...only if I'm not the one riding!....you know I just HATE to be tailgated!
smile.gif

..and sounds like you guys should come over to the Oregon dunes for a mid-summer fix -- cool enough and ocean breezes to boot. That hill you have sounds awesome, just have to finally get over there too -- still bummed from missing the ATK ride.

fyrmedic

#7 Post by fyrmedic »

Oh baby!! The bettin' is on!! I gotta see that one!!!

fyrmedic

#8 Post by fyrmedic »

Gotta love the old cams!!biggrin.gif