Exhaust for stock mapping?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Baart

Exhaust for stock mapping?

#1 Post by Baart »

I was wondering if there is a full exhaust available that will run on an 02 speed with the stock EFI mapping. If not what can I use if anything with the standard map?

cannibalq8

#2 Post by cannibalq8 »

its difficult to use a full exhaust system without remapping ( rejetting ). u will be too lean if u install the pipe and keep stock map. if u dont want to by the d&m kit. send the ECU to Maz or haydug and they can install a good map

Baart

#3 Post by Baart »

So I guess I am better off buying the DM kit and probably the moto/speed map. I have heard that is probably the best map out there. So with the moto/speed map what would then be usable as a full system, and which comes most recommended?

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

yes, i say get the d&m. the moto/speed is good, blaze/speed is also good. maz's xmx is fun!smile.gif and they say the nacs maps are also pretty snappy. thomez has a pretty wicked out there also. the hmf is probably the most popular full system out there now. it's a little loud so get the quiet core.

jerrygomez2002

MAP

#5 Post by jerrygomez2002 »

What are the differences between the Moto/Speed and the Blaze/Speed?

I have a Glamis with 03 header and open alum slip on, which is best for sand dunes and paddles?

cdrookie

#6 Post by cdrookie »

the moto has more lowend snap than the blaze. so the moto/speed would probably be the one for you. smile.gif