Predator or Feeble

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Redman

#11 Post by Redman »

The guy with the predator has had no problems with it. No braking of a-arms or anything. He does ride very hard too. When I rode it I had a problem shifting under power from first to second. Missed it a couple times.

EricM

#12 Post by EricM »

He told me that they gave him basically every engine component including a crank with a longer stroke (not just bored out) and he sells Polaris atvs for a living, so I don??????????????????t see why he would lie about breaking an a arm. If the research is over then maybe they just gave him the stuff because they didn??????????????????t want it. I don??????????????????t want to look like an idiot so I wouldn??????????????????t put up info if I weren??????????????????t pretty confident in it.

EricM

#13 Post by EricM »

On bore alone to make the 432cc a 460cc the 95mm bore would have to be made a 98mm (.118" overbore) and to stroke that to a 500cc that would mean the 61mm would become 66mm, unless the sleeve and piston were even larger than 98mm. An extra 5mm on the stroke seems way too much; I am starting to think I was misinformed.