What exhaust is best?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
CptHook

#11 Post by CptHook »

hey Baart, contact haydug by phone, sometimes his site is a little buggy, just have your credit card handy and it shouldnt take more than 5 minutes, his # is 304-675-3027. Ive ordered numerous things over the phone from him and never had a problem. I live in maine and it only takes about two days for my stuff to get to me, since you live in NY which is even closer to him, it should be that or less smile.gif

Baart

#12 Post by Baart »

Well I got the D&M kit in today. I also ordered the HMF. I think it should be here early next week. Now I just got to buy a laptop. I will probably just buy a cheap one for $500-600. I almost want to try a map out with the stock exhaust, but I don't think there are any out there other than the stock maps. I was thinking about trying the blaze, moto, blaze-speed, moto-speed and there was one other here in the forum I think it was something like X440-speed 110 ts or something. Now I will have to go find it again.

Baart

#13 Post by Baart »

Hey thanks ******! Unfortunately I didn't see your post until I after I went to page 8 or so on the mapping thread and found it. I guess its called x440-speed ts110. It may not be for me, but I think I will enjoy trying it anyway. Might have to consider that airbox mod later on too. I don't race...yet. But I am thinking of trying to run a cross country race for first timers. I haven't earned my wings yet so I would probably go kamikaze on the first jump in mx. That or just drive over it slow......nope couldn't let myself look that, I would have to launch for better or worse! Anyways I think I will just have a blast racing and getting dirty smile.gif