Who Do You Trust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
claas900

#11 Post by claas900 »

..Im going to be honest here,i have nothing to hide,dont really care what other ppl think..and if i could help some other poor sap from getting the shaft ill do it..
...Champion Motorsports ,R&S and ATK i have not dealth with,tho i have talked to scott once,nice guy...same with SBM,kinda hard to get a hold of,but its been over a year that iv talked with any of theses guys..
...WWE,nice guy also.BUT sold me a 700.00 broken wrist pin..
...MAZ,called him once,never called me back,if i had to id deal with him id call again,from what i hear its a 50/50 shot with him i dunno?
....Winky,he can Bl** me,ill never call him again..he didnt coast me 700,but just the wole"moral aspect" of it hurt me more then the 700 did..if that makes scents??.
...And Doug,great so far...Best Yet,shocks,# plates,crank,D&M kit,everything iv orderd from him as been on time or early..He has my motor now I cant wait for its return..And hes good to bs with..smile.gif
..Did i miss anyone?..lol

ducman

#12 Post by ducman »

I have to say right off that I am new to the 4 wheel scene and have only had direct dealings with Doug.(guess it helps that I live 20 minutes from his shop) Spending alot of time lurking on the boards you can learn alot, to many people have trouble getting parts from this person or bad parts from that person. What I can say for sure is I have seen Doug put an engine together and he has and will do my moter again when the time comes. I have also seen first hand engine failures from other people that the quads owner just had to eat. Mine is a service and quality stand point, Doug all the way.:head: :head:

DangerRanger

#13 Post by DangerRanger »

I have learned one thing in this, only trust yourself.

BMW

Delaware152

#14 Post by Delaware152 »

I have only dealt with a few of the ones listed and I don't see how anyone can be better than Haydug. I had a motor go sour and he made time in his busy schedule to fix it in a day or actually the same day of when it arrived to him. I couldn't ask for anything better than that. He sold me on buying my parts from him and telling everyone else that HE CARES and will treat you right. Thanks again.

JST

#15 Post by JST »

Doug then R&S(Kyle)

JerJer24

#16 Post by JerJer24 »

Doug is always there when you need something. and Dustin at South Bay Moto

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'll post my dealings only. I have dealt with R&S(Kyle) and have had good experiences. I've ordered things from Haydug which showed up on time and with pens even. Where's that rear shock by the way?:deal: Maz is another who I've dealt with and although some have had problems with him, he has gone out of his way for me. When nobody else was willing to help me with scavenging motor parts during the whole Chapter 11 thing- he hooked me up. I tend to be most loyal to the ones who sincerely try and help. MAZ has even made sure that my Walsh stuff was here in a week! So I trust these guys mentioned. ATK is horrible with parts orders and I'm not sure if it's their fault or the part labelers fault. I get the wrong parts EVERY time. Wade, I'll let Farrar tell that story. Winky, I don't know enough about his stuff to say either way. I think that's all. Oh, Champion, they are really nice, but I've had no dealings with them. Maybe this should be a who do you call first thread. 1.Maz and 2. Haydug- shouldn't need to go any further than that!:usa

These views are mine and mine alone. Any coincidence of actual characters were not intentional. Please keep the Dale dream alive and without individual conflict. Love thy fellow Cannondaler/Rider.(Not in any gross sexual manner either):usa

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Love thy fellow Cannondaler/Rider.(Not in any gross sexual manner either):usa

We know what you really mean!:w:

toothandnail

#19 Post by toothandnail »

Of all in the poll I've only delt with diamond (new oil passages, crank,crank bearings,reangled inj.,450cc,)so far so good ,4 races,4 wins!! As far as speed of service , very slow , although I did send it in just as the oiling problem first came to light , and I told him to get it right. I got it back about 2 weeks later than promised ,about three months total , but thats not all him as I wanted to wait for some testing of his new designed oil passages. My advice is to do all the work your self when possible ,take all the machine work to a local engine builder, some times that is not possible i.e. redesigning the oil flow. But my experiance and that of my buddies has been the same it ALWAYS takes aleast 1 month longer than promised. but Iwant to say again of those in the poll I have only delt with diamond and part of time involved was waiting on testing . And its much better to do it right the first time.

glamister

#20 Post by glamister »

I trust God...............Then ATK