Does anyone live in Mass that works on or rides a Cannondale

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cdalerider75

Does anyone live in Mass that works on or rides a Cannondale

#1 Post by cdalerider75 »

I am looking to see if their is anyone that lives close to me who also has a Cannondale and/or works on them.

Leominster, Mass 01453

PM me if you do!!

Always looking for someone to ride with also

banzairx7

#2 Post by banzairx7 »

I live on the cape, a little far from leominster. I don't know of anyone around that works on our bikes. It would be nice to find someone local with a D&M kit at least.

There is a list of old dealers here-
http://www.cannondaler.com/files/cdale/mis...ealer_list.html

Not sure if any of them might still be doing repairs. Even if they are there is the question of them being competent too.

cdalerider75

#3 Post by cdalerider75 »

I have the D & M kit, just got it!!! Where on the Cape do you live? Where do you go riding and what type of riding? Have you done any updates stage 8, stud update, motor mount?

I just did the stud update and have a huge headache on my hands, think I messed up a valve.

I would be willing to take the drive down to the cape!

Lippy91

#4 Post by Lippy91 »

Pete's cycles in marlbourgh Mass. he can work on Cannondales. He used to sell them. He is very good. He did my stud update. Also Columbia motorsports in Columbia CT . They are very good. They sold me my Moto. Jeff there is a cannondale guru.

cdalemx301

#5 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey guys Petes cycle and Sled only guy in MA that i know of still working on them....There is New England motorsports in Webster from what I Heard they dont know much about them....I chill down ate Petes alot and he gets calls from shops all over asking him to work on these things....I will put a 110% of any reputation i have anywhere behind Pete he has tought me most of what i know about these bikes....he raced them when they were in production and he was a test rider for the dirt bikes he was in Pennsylvania all the time...He still works on them but doesnt have a D&M anymore he gave it to a close friend and if needed can get it to use on your bike within a few days....He has helped me out many times and is a great guy he has pulled and replaced cranks in these things as well he is awesome and plan on dropping my sponsor from this year to go back and ride for him again next season he goes out of his way to help....his number is 508-786-0888 he is awesome give him a call if you are ever in a bind....he met me at his house one morning to get my bike running before a bg race on his day off....He is the best around in my eyes very reputable guy....Not a big shop but all his customers are very loyal and i have never heard a bad thing about him...sorry for the long post....just wanted to let you know he is a great guy...