Who Do You Trust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
bestonearth

#21 Post by bestonearth »

i've only dealt with diamond. the first time it took 3-4 months and when I got it back it only ran for about 45 min. It was not even ridden hard. I sent it back and the motor got severely overheated. the piston was fried and the sleeve got seized up in the case and the impeller was stripped. I was told I'd have it back in a week, well it took another month and I've ridden it for about 5 hrs. and well, so far so good. I had crank updates, 450 kit, and re-angled injectors.

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Derno...are you still SORE about me catching your Freudeun slip? Look man, let it go! I know it's been hard without the frog, but please, for all of us, move on! lol:p I know your weakness...and I will expose it! lol haha :usa

dvrack

Who to trust?????????????

#23 Post by dvrack »

Well first off that Doug jerk:) Just kidding Dewie. I would have to say I trust Haydug as I have only ordered 3 things from him but have wasted hours of his time on the phone and he always delivers, and also Dustin at Southbay who I have bothered numerous times on the phone and who did my engine in my Moto which hasn't missed a beat.... Other than those two I have dealt with others who don't return calls and can't ship in a timely manner to save there lives. Besides those two guy's that is all I buy from'
My .02

wanablaze

#24 Post by wanablaze »

I voted a long time ago and voted for more than one person, but more than any, I trust Doug. He has gone way out the way for me. I swear I'm the biggest pain in his arse and he continues to be there when I need help. On many accounts he has done things he shouldn't have, like taking parts off his bike so that I can get mine running (I told him not to). Also, when my bike was down this weekend, he let me ride his. He probably does all this to shut me up and get me off his back, but service has been first rate! Thanx again, Doug!!! :head: :clap:

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#25 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

timbomoosetimbomoosetimbomoosetimbomoosetimbomoose:usa :head: :usa

Exodus

#26 Post by Exodus »

I havent had to buy any parts yet that I havent picked up from local vendors, but I have few guys on the my list that I would trust my quad with anytime. Unfortunatley only one is in the poll. Haydug hasnt let me down once, if he charged for information about my cannondale, I would have to get a loan. He has always taken the time to answer my questions and give me ideas in going directions I wouldnt have thought of. I could say that about a couple other people on here as well. Haydug gets my vote, I can stand the wait since I know he will do it right, and if he doesnt, he'll fix it. Everybody makes mistakes, I dont care who they are, but the ones who stand up and take resoponsiblity for them are the ones I'll go to without hesitation.

dawzie

#27 Post by dawzie »

Timbomoose is one of the best !! along with Haydoug. If it wasn't for these two guys taking care of us morons (ME) there would be alot more Dales in the junk pile.