IT LIVES!!!!!!!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
harleypitbull1

#1 Post by harleypitbull1 »

I got it back together and running today, Special thanks to everyone that helped, especially Happyboy, Cannondale 27, Boomer and Timbo. Not sure I could have got it back together without the help. This community is great and without each other us new guys would be in for a rude awakening. Its a shame that there are a few here that just cant get along. Thanks again

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool!Is it just alive or does it rip biggrin.gif

harleypitbull1

#3 Post by harleypitbull1 »

It rips!!!!!! I put the terminator map in it before I started it, runs better, starts better and everything, I am sure it still needs some tuning but dont know of a dyno close.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Well yah!!! So I take it now the oil is flowing INSIDE the frame rather than the outside huh? smile.gif Gratz on getting it back up and going. I knew you wouldn't give up!!

harleypitbull1

#5 Post by harleypitbull1 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Mar 3 2007, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well yah!!! So I take it now the oil is flowing INSIDE the frame rather than the outside huh? smile.gif Gratz on getting it back up and going. I knew you wouldn't give up!!

Yeah the oil is flowing inside the frame, atleast for now, lol. I took it all the way apart this time, valves and all so this time it should be clean, I hope. After I calmed down for about a week and then went back to it, I actually enjoyed working on it, but I dont see me working on anyone elses in the near future, thanks again.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats great news.Great Job and perseverance!

harleypitbull1

#7 Post by harleypitbull1 »

Quick question guys. I was reading another post and it got me to thinking. What is the correct amount of oil that our machines hold? I read like 1.2 quarts, I thought it was almost a half quart more than that and also how much does the tranny hold?

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

1.5 or about that.Er to high side.Not much in there to begin with.I cant remember what tranny takes.thinking about 3/4qt.Been a while biggrin.gif