3 more inches between my legs

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
dalewannbe

#21 Post by dalewannbe »

How many hours do you have on that beast now?????

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#22 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

The clock on the bars says; 7.02 Hrs.:hammer:
Need to work less & play more.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Going to try and hit the Majestic Trails on Sunday.:head:

bombsquad54

test dummy:

#23 Post by bombsquad54 »

timbo you need to let me test your work on my MX quad, trust me if you want to see how much it can take, give me a ring. i ride 4-5 hours a weekend, my motor has issues, so let me know, me and happyboy plan on a complete rebuild, but we will see

airtime

#24 Post by airtime »

anyone else been on a cdale with a modified intake design? results?

Haz-Matt

#25 Post by Haz-Matt »

Yes, I have been on a dale with a modified intake. It's my dale, it is called Timbo's Minnie Monster. It has a ported head (Modified intake) with tim's rod , z-400 bearing and balanced crank. Also it is the stock piston(432). He reangeled the injectors also. It's fast, it can beat a dale with a 450 kit in it. It also has NO problem taking on the yfz, or the trx and many others.tongue.gif
Tim does very good work on everything he does and I 'am very pleased on the great job he done on my motor.smile.gif smile.gif

THANKS Tim and also Tom for all of your help. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif :clap:

Haz-Matt

#26 Post by Haz-Matt »

The one with the rebel flag seat cover that you rode with.

timbomoose

#27 Post by timbomoose »

Got a chance to try Hazzmatt's (matt allen)quad at the group ride. Sat matt was breaking it in and it needed remapped bad.So on Sun. haydug did some of his mapping magic and made the motor wake up.Tried it for a bit in the trails and had a nice even strong pull throughout the powerband.Got to drag race a few people and was pleased with the way it ran.****** was nice enough to let us guage against his atk450.I got a lead in the holeshot and stayed the same all the way up.Could have tied a string between us.Pretty much a dead even race.Whoever would get the wholeshot would win.Thanks ****** for the race comparison and matt for the ride on your quad.:head:

Bombsquad54 have alot out there testing right now.So far everything is going great.If for some reason something doesn't hold up and a change is needed I'll put you at the top of the list to test a different version.Only thing I need to see more hrs on is the rod, everything else has plenty of enough hrs and is a go.Making everything for testing eats up some serious time and cash.My main cnc broke last week and cost $5000 for the repair bill:eek: sad.gif ,but the good news will be up and going again tues to make some more dale goodies.Saw pics of your moto.Swweeet!Like to see those videos you have.biggrin.gif

cannibal67

#28 Post by cannibal67 »

Hey Timbo if you need someone to test a rod for you i will. I know you got people already but all I ride alot.I need a new rod anyways and would be more than glad to.biggrin.gif

airtime

#29 Post by airtime »

armock, are you saying the stock cdale with only a reangles intake ran with a 450 stroker cdale. also, with the reangled intake, does it improve low end power or upper rpm power. thanks for the info, any other power improving goodies at there that have been tested and elvaluated honestly?

CdaleRacer0128

#30 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

it makes it start a little easier and makes a bit more low end/ throttle response.. i had it on my old motor, ran great with that 14:1 compression n all.. :eek: