Stuf Update Help?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
HOUSER CDALE

Stuf Update Help?

#1 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of South Bay Moto out of Lomita CA. They told me they make a Crank plate update that is supposed to be better than Cannondale Stud update fix! I guess they are getting 18 horsepower increase out of a 460 cdale. Has anyone ever heard of these guys? I just dont want to buy there update kit and go threw all of the trouble of putting it in and then have it all come loose on me ? Thanks guys! smile.gif

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

South Bay is supposed to be very good.
How much is their update kit?

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

James would be the one to talk to on this. He sent his motor to them for the upgrade. I spoke to Dustin he was saying that they were working on Kory Ellis's Cdale before Cdale went bankrupt.

HOUSER CDALE

#4 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

Who is James? I dont know how much the updste kit is. If anyone lives in Southern California I guess South Bay is going to be at the Adelanto Grand Prix this Sunday in Adelanto. They told me they were packed with motors that they are working on so I guess everybody is taking there stuff into them. LapTraffic do you know if Maz from over at CANNONDALERIDERS knows anything about South Bay Moto?

HOUSER CDALE

#5 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

sorry Maz from CANNONDALER

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

James70214 is the member name sorry I couldn't remember the number

JST

#7 Post by JST »

How good is South Bay Moto?While I was in Indy this past weekend I stopped to talk with Jason Luburgh,he told me that SBM is doing his moto motors.As far as reliability,he also told me that at the ATV Opympics he ran most of one portion of the race without any oil,appearently there was a problem in the motor and it lost all the oil,all this was befor SBM started in,as far as I'm told he will still be riding a moto for the Pro Production Class at the nationals.I drive past his house on my way to work everyday and I occasionally stop to shoot the s*%t,if anything changes I'll keep you posted.As a person,NACS could not have picked a a better individual as a rider or a representative for their company.

HOUSER CDALE

#8 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

South Bay Moto out of Lomita CA right? They are about 1 hour away from me. I guess if I want to make my Cdale reliable I should go see them ?

JST

James 70214

#9 Post by JST »

Easy there turbo,I said they are doing his moto motors,nowhere did I say that they already did them.This information came from Jason when I was talking to him,he even asked Brad Warner who was standing beside him to confirm the name.

LapTraffic

Re: James 70214

#10 Post by LapTraffic »

Originally posted by JST
Easy there turbo

Southbay Moto Does Turbos too?!

sorry couldnt resist