new ehauset is something wrong?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

I edited the last post. You can change the maps, injector flow rate, adjust the throttle sensitivity, recalibrate the throttle, and check for faults in the system. It can be a big help if something goes wrong....hence the name Diagnostics and Maintenance (sp)kit. You can take a look at the manual online on this site.

440speedrider

#12 Post by 440speedrider »

well i guess ill have to call haydug tomarrow and order one, thanks for all the help guys, and can i get new packing for my muffler from haydug

MrSlithers

#13 Post by MrSlithers »

Looks like Doug's got $610 flowing his way within the next 2 days cuz im placin my order for a D&M tonight:) .

cdaleracer52

#14 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Just send your ECU to doug and have him hook you up with a good map.

440speedrider

#15 Post by 440speedrider »

well wouldnt it be better for me to get a dandm so i dont have to keep sending it off?

MrSlithers

#16 Post by MrSlithers »

Just buy the D&M. It'll be worth it in the long run. If you ever have any problems in the future, you can just hook the D&M to it and you can work the bugs out.

HouserCannondale

#17 Post by HouserCannondale »

the glowing header is normal. sparks.. probably carbon bulidup in the muffler blowing out.. i race my dale mx and after a race i can look down inside the muffler and the muffler core is red about half the way up. and its tuned correctly. personally i think its just the nature of the engine.

jamiesel

#18 Post by jamiesel »

My YFZ header glowes red.

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

The inside of the cannister might be glowing but what about your header? I have raced in some slop and overheated mine. It spewed the coolant but my header pipe wasn't glowing.

HouserCannondale

#20 Post by HouserCannondale »

mine always glows red even when idling.. actually im not sure when riding cause I usually dont look at it but idling its always red almost to the muffler.