Magnetic Oil Drain Plug

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
440speedrider

#81 Post by 440speedrider »

can i still order one?

cannibal67

#82 Post by cannibal67 »

If there still available I'd like to buy one.

kdeal

#83 Post by kdeal »

Initially when the order was placed and a deposit recieved, they told me the machine shop was busy but he would try and push it thru. I thought 2-3 weeks. It's about that time now (from the time they had money in hand). I will contact them this week.

Ken

wanablaze

#84 Post by wanablaze »

Sorry to bug ya Ken:

I probably missed the boat here, but if I can still order one of these, please pm me your an exact price, your full name and address so that I can get you a check sent out.

I was interested in these before but did not have the money to purchase one. Thanx, wanablaze

dalewannbe

#85 Post by dalewannbe »

I'd be interested in one or two too!

kdeal

#86 Post by kdeal »

Wanablaze & Dalewannbe,

I sent you both PMs.

Ken

krash

#87 Post by krash »

When can I be expecting the 3 I ordered, just wondering

Thanks,rolleyes.gif

kdeal

#88 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by kdeal
Initially when the order was placed and a deposit recieved, they told me the machine shop was busy but he would try and push it thru. I thought 2-3 weeks. It's about that time now (from the time they had money in hand). I will contact them this week.

Ken

Krash,

Read above exerpt from this thread. I placed a call this afternoon, they are to get back to me in the morning with a time table, but they are in line to be made as we speak.

Thanks,
Ken

wanablaze

#89 Post by wanablaze »

Thanx Ken! I know how much time and cash is involved in just having something made like this, so no big hurry on mine. If somebody else is in a hurry, they're priority over mine. Will send check soon...

kdeal

#90 Post by kdeal »

Wanablaze,

Don't forget to post what color you want, as all colors are still available for the moment..

Ken