i think its a fuel problem

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cdrider02

#11 Post by cdrider02 »

When I took my motor out the coil was good, when I put it back in it had no fire, changed the coil and it got fire and started. Definitely check the coil.

440speedrider

#12 Post by 440speedrider »

i checked my coil by keeping the plug in it and seeing if it jumps spark to steel and it does could it still be bad? Will it say the coil is bad if i hook it up to my d&m? and i never check my fuel pressure how do i do that?

bestonearth

#13 Post by bestonearth »

i had a similar problem after putting my motr back in, the fuel pump would come on when you turned the key on but would not pump when cranking it over. Come to find out I had switched the crank sensor and the coolant sensor.

440speedrider

#14 Post by 440speedrider »

well mine just got harder and harder to start, it ran fine for a while but think it was harder to start, i hooked up my d&m up, what i just turned it over once it said MlL lamp open fault, but when i cranked her over a couple times, it said MIL lamp open fault, and Injector A and injector B open fault what does this mean? thanks for the help

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

It means the ECU thinks that the injectors either arent connected,wiring broke or both injectors are shot which is very unlikely.

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by 440speedrider
well mine just got harder and harder to start, it ran fine for a while but think it was harder to start, i hooked up my d&m up, what i just turned it over once it said MlL lamp open fault, but when i cranked her over a couple times, it said MIL lamp open fault, and Injector A and injector B open fault what does this mean? thanks for the help

Getting harder and harder to start might be a case of valve clearances tightening up to much.