diamond racing 450 goes down

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

Heck you are close, just drive it over to doug's when he gets back and he will get you all taken care of. Heck, I would have him do a complete rebuild to check everything out.

bestonearth

#12 Post by bestonearth »

That's what I was planning on doing is taking it over to him. When will he be back at the shop?

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

He flies home tonight and I imagine he will be back to work either Tuesday or Wednesday. I'd give him a day to recooperate and get back on the right time zone, those flights are rough on ya. :cool:

theJeStEr1340

#14 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by thomez
He flies home tonight and I imagine he will be back to work either Tuesday or Wednesday. I'd give him a day to recooperate and get back on the right time zone, those flights are rough on ya. :cool:

Dude where have you been?

thomez

#15 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
Dude where have you been?

I'm still around.

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Heck you are close, just drive it over to doug's when he gets back and he will get you all taken care of.  Heck, I would have him do a complete rebuild to check everything out.

Close?

Your about 8-9 hours from Doug's shop, it's 6-6.5 from me in Chesterfield.

It sounds like the topen may have been starved for oil, hopefully no problems in the bottom end.

BTW: I'll probably see you at a few D13 races this year, my boy will be racing when his collarbone heals up.