lost bad this weekend need help!!!!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
iWantaTurbo

#21 Post by iWantaTurbo »

i still don't know why it does it once and then will run fine for the rest of the race? it always did it in the first lap and then it ran fine for 10 laps? i still think it has somthing to do with being cold?

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

I am going to say this one more time and leave you to yourself. You probably need a throttle recal and a bumb on the idle.

iWantaTurbo

#23 Post by iWantaTurbo »

well im thinking your right!!!!!

but with a the only know place that can fix it 8 hours away is there a way i can do it my self? how much is the eq to do it my self?

timbomoose

#24 Post by timbomoose »

The killswitch kept shorting out where the wires were spliced together. I kept messing w/it where it had been taped up and all and it kept shutting off when I did it. I just worked that over and no more problems.

Had the splices on my do the same before where I spliced it together.Also you might have the old hex code in yours that causes intermittent stalling.The new hex code is posted on this website.

NRath

#25 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by iWantaTurbo
well im thinking your right!!!!!  

but with a the only know place that can fix it 8 hours away is there a way i can do it my self? how much is the eq to do it my self?

You'll have to buy the Diagnostic and Maintenance kit. I think it's around $300. Haydug can hook you up with it. Of course, you'll also have to have a laptop or a PC that you can connect to the quad.