New Motor Problems

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, don't listen to Winky. And he will take a look at it for free but then when he has it.....you gonna pay! smile.gif

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#12 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Quote; "one word of advice winky is full of sh**. Cannondale motors can be very reliable and the oil update is bs it does not need to be done cannondale never had and oiling problem. If you want to spend your money then send it to Atk or Haydug, Haydug can build you a very reliable engine. Atk had been doing very good reliabity enhancements also. " What he ( jacobw) said.
I would just like to add 2 other Relible And honest motor men to that list; wistech & Tombomoose.:deal:

KRMit

#13 Post by KRMit »

If I find something simple that is causing the problem and get it fixed is it safe to ride or are there some vital updates I have to do? I have faith in my local buds as far as taking the motor apart and working on it, I just don't know what needs to be done.

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

KRMit I think it would be in your best interest to have take the whole quad down to Happyboy and let him do the investigation.
Ive already talked to him about it and Im sure we can get your quad fully repaired and updated without putting you in the poor house.

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

thanks animalscannibal I forgot about timbomoose and wistech!
sorry guys!!tongue.gif

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

but what about me? wink.gif

jacobw

#17 Post by jacobw »

to many great builders that you tend to forget people:p

bombsquad54

#18 Post by bombsquad54 »

get er done happyboy, if he needs a piston/sleeve, you know who to call, ill give him mine for little or nothing to help out. KRMit happyboy did my motor in my moto. its perfect, 10.5hours and counting no problems, shouldnt costs too much to get your motor done.:usa

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#19 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by Happyboy
but what about me? wink.gif

Sorry,,,, I did'nt know you are doing motors.:confused:

Happyboy

#20 Post by Happyboy »

I wouldn't say great...but pretty decent would do. wink.gif