Busted Magura

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
MXMIKE

#11 Post by MXMIKE »

UHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOO.

I pulled my clutch a couple times to check for loose bolts and every time I pulled it I am pretty shure I pulled on the clutch lever.
I dont know why I just did.So far I havent noticed any problems
and I have been racing quite a bit.You think I should worry or leave it alone?

Jaybr

#12 Post by Jaybr »

Pull the clutch slave cylinder off the side of the engine and check it. Mine was broken for a couple months and I never noticed it. I broke mine when I was checking the bolts, I remember pulling the clutch and it felt funny, then everything worked fine. It's only 4 bolts and you don't have to remove the cable or bleed it to put it back in.

The clutch will probably work fine, but the busted metal ring will be floating around in there and could cause some problems. I was lucky and found all the peices.

mxrookie

#13 Post by mxrookie »

So what do we do i also had pulled the clutch and snapped the ring is there just a ring i can get ????

Help asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!911

mxrookie

#14 Post by mxrookie »

SONA BEOTCH 151.00 for a slave cylinder no friggen way !!! where can i get one and how much please help . . i'll send a chec and we will talk mxrookie@yahoo.com e mail addy . or cell @ 337 298 5173 please help !!!

mxrookie

#15 Post by mxrookie »

The busted ring is actualy part of the slave cylinder not actually a ring . dangit looked before and went into a panic ! i recommend double checking the clutch plates and making sure the plates are secure if ya hear a pop checking your adjustment get a new slave cylinder .
Jaybr thanks for the help Niels .