Wiring Harness Update

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
claas900

#11 Post by claas900 »

..We got ride of the lights,key switch,stop start switch,switch on clutch lever,and anyother extra bs,moved the fuel pump and start solenoid,intergraded Brads upgrade and dead man switch, sealed it back up to make it look clean.
...Sorry not looking to do it again..Thanks Tho..It was a lot of work and a lot of time.

mmitteer

#12 Post by mmitteer »

The clutch switch is a definite to get rid of. I have seen two quads not start after rollovers because of this switch.

Matt

MyCannibal

yep...

#13 Post by MyCannibal »

no clutch switch, updated wiring harness no probs here....(knock on wood)....your harness looks nice though...i like it...would b a pain to do.

badvox

#14 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by mmitteer
The clutch switch is a definite to get rid of.  I have seen two quads not start after rollovers because of this switch.

Matt

Make that 3!! I check mine all the time now. Can I just pull the wires and connect them together or what? Im tired of trying to slip those little wires back in there.

mike

azcannon

#15 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by badvox
Make that 3!!  I check mine all the time now.  Can I just pull the wires and connect them together or what?  Im tired of trying to slip those little wires back in there.

mike

You could do that or stop rolling over?:eek: