first look +4 1/2 " swingarm

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
jwheat

#11 Post by jwheat »

That looks great! Did you respring and revalve the shock to match?:clap:

theJeStEr1340

#12 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I like thouse Rad shrouds. smile.gif How strong is that thing, would it hold up to any jumping? like in the dunes?

azcannon

#13 Post by azcannon »

thats what its for Jester, I got rid of a " Drag " swingarm for this thing, the rear shock doesn't feel hardly any different even with me on it , it does squat a little more when accelerating but front end does'nt yank right up on you either. I'll miss that
I will find out about the dunes soon. I am hoping to go up the hills with a lot more speed without having to feather it so much on the steeper ones

Idahocannibal

#14 Post by Idahocannibal »

So where did you get the longer brake line from?

haydug

Re: Full Frontal

#15 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by azcannon
UH HUH

Why do I see 2 dirtbikes in the background?? :hammer:

azcannon

#16 Post by azcannon »

1 is sold ( ebay ) just waiting for the Lady to pick it up, 1 is a friends who lost his transmission ( I think its the clutch plates ) and Here is the one you didn't see , Newest addition to the stable just got to put it back together first. Hope it lives up to the hype

azcannon

longer brake line

#17 Post by azcannon »

Ours have so much slack that you can reroute it easily and still have plenty of room , I have maxed out the suspension with the traitor cannondalerhino's lard butt and can't get very close to it with the chain other than that it was easy, new bearings in the front and ust swapped everything else. The front bearings were surprisingly easy to do also pretty good deal if you ask me I think its the best way to go thanks to Doug and to think I was gonna try and make one , so much easier. I finally have something twelve other people don't.

cannondalerhino

Re: longer brake line

#18 Post by cannondalerhino »

Originally posted by azcannon
Ours have so much slack that you can reroute it easily and still have plenty of room , I have maxed out the suspension with the traitor cannondalerhino's lard butt and can't get very close to it with the chain other than that it was easy, new bearings in the front and ust swapped everything else. The front bearings were surprisingly easy to do also pretty good deal if you ask me I think its the best way to go thanks to Doug and to think I was gonna try and make one , so much easier. I finally have something twelve other people don't.

Well considering I'm 6-3 and your 5foot. I can safly say I carry my weight much better. Further more, whenever you want to go to the jim and have put you to shame just let me know!

You guys, this bike looks even better up closeand in person!:mad:

azcannon

#19 Post by azcannon »

rode it around at work today sliding around a RV dealership on the concrete , we are having a Sale so me and the GM were havin fun. No chance of wheeling with the +4/+5 next one would be +3 and I can't wait for a big hill with the paddles , looking like next weekend