FT Performance Exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

Brian,

I think Jay will have some time to make the Ti header version when he gets back from Cali - right now he is spending a lot of time getting his bike ready to go. We'll get you fixed up soon enough. While he's out there he's going to try out the new maps as well.

Zack

ronnoc47

#12 Post by ronnoc47 »

Everyone seems to be giving this exhaust system great reviews. Who is FT Performance? What exhaust out there now is it simular to? Any pictures?
Thanks

Terry
03 MOTO

EuroGOD

I'm counting the comission $$$

#13 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by ronnoc47
Everyone seems to be giving this exhaust system great reviews. Who is FT Performance? What exhaust out there now is it simular to? Any pictures?
Thanks

Terry
03 MOTO

Well....
FT performance is two of our fellow members that saw a hole in the market and filled it with a quality pipe.
It is similar to a TC slip-on and features a Supertrapp can and disc tuning system.
Pictures, well I'll include one here, for more you should see the original post here, in the For Sale section.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

Thanks Caleb, beat me to it :clap:

wanablaze

#15 Post by wanablaze »

FTP is composed of Thomez and JFarrar. It is an exhaust similar to the TC pipe. There are pics I believe in the for sale forum under the topic "FT Performance exhaust" or something like that.

Hey Ronnoc, check your pm's.

*Edit: Dang you guys are fast.*

EuroGOD

#16 Post by EuroGOD »

Yeah, I did get the holeshot....barely!
I tried a search but with no avail...I then looked through Thomez's postings until I found the good one.
The lengths we go to for each other around here...

ronnoc47

#17 Post by ronnoc47 »

Very nice job Thomez And JFarra. :clap:

Terry
03 MOTO

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

Thanks guys.

Caleb, when you want to find it just search for Performance Exhaust and it will come right up. That's what I do at least tongue.gif

bknight

#19 Post by bknight »

LapTraffic
Winchester, Discovery Point RV. Fell like dropping by
how was it down there did you go if you dont mine me asking

EuroGOD

#20 Post by EuroGOD »

Thomez, I figure that with my 1% commission on sales that I direct you guys, you'll be buying me the beer on the groupride :drink: