Exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
JST

Thomez

#11 Post by JST »

Make that 2 GT Thunder.sorry:w:

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

Oh yeah I forgot that stinkin coffee can design... darn it! Thanks for the heads up I always forget about that one and have only read of 1 person having it. I think he just sells the can and the rest is a custom fit job or maybe it just goes right onto the end of the header? Not sure how that one works I just know that Abbots has one on one of his quads and that is the only one I have ever known of.

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
I know Starrett.  Not as personal friends.  I've talked with him several times.

Is he a young guy in his early 20's? If I'm thinking correctly, I had a calculus class with him at Western Kentucky. Am i thinking of the same guy? He said his name was Josh and he raced the nationals in TT.

KYmxracer52

#14 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Yeah, I think he's around 26. He has blonde hair, and probably is about 6' tall. He goes to Western. He runs mx a lot. More MX i think than TT.

jesshamner

#15 Post by jesshamner »

Yep, thats him. He was the first rider I met here at Western. I was in class with him for about 2 weeks but I was lost in the class and had to drop before I failed. Does he check out this site any? If not and you talk to him every now and then, you should tell him to check it out sometime.

KYmxracer52

#16 Post by KYmxracer52 »

He has an account on here. Its kykult. Him and Zac Willett started the KYKULT group. He usually only gets on here when he needs something. He's racing a YFZ450 now. I believe he's going to keep his Dale though.

JST

Hey Thomez

#17 Post by JST »

Does the 1 Sparks made for a coworker count?sad.gif

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Ahhh...I have seen him around here but didn't know that was him. Its a small world sometimes.

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

Sure, if ya want it to tongue.gif