Normal gas in cdale?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

I'm sure I'll catch up with ya over the summer, ****** smile.gif I probly won't be at the group ride but maybe another time afterwards.

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

Hehe..... I'm home actually was doing homework tonight. I have so much shiz to do for next week it is flat out rediculous. Got to go to University of New Orleans for a seminar thing today, then met with the group that I have a project goin on with, then reading... college isn't all what it is cracked up to be especially when you get to be a senior and in the tough ones. Lots of hours of work... I guarantee with work/school/homework I work 60 hours a week. :eek:

Definitely single though, haven't had the chance to meet anyone's daughters yet tongue.gif

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

I don't think any fuel over 93 octane will help a stock motor in any way unless it is oxygenated and then it would be minimal. I doubt it would hurt anything but may slightly hinder perfmance.. hard to say.

cannondalekid18

#14 Post by cannondalekid18 »

I would not recommand AV gas!! Oxygenated fuel makes a huge difference i use VP Ultimate 4 it better then a pipe and mapping !!!!!!!!!! sad.gif but its hard on the stock fuel pump, if you get a pump from Diamond Racing ur good too go

note: VP Ulitmate 4 is 92.6 octane, 6% oxy by mass

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

I use sunoco 94 I make it easy on myself.