herrmann of walsh

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
CdaleRacer0128

#11 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

NO ME GUSTA THE STYLE OF THEM and i don't care for the size of the arm itself, i have seen, and done the breaking of one set myself, and seen many sets snap/bend and break. They try to sell themselves to use at our local tracks as they are located near us..not for me man,

walsh is def the way to go for the dale's..

KYmxracer52

#12 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I didn't know. I'm not trying to defend their product, but I haven't had any problems out of mine. I hit big stuff to beat that, and still no problems. I guess on about any a-arm, its just a style preference on what you want. I didn't feel like getting sapped for $1K when I purchased my a-arms.

LapTraffic

#13 Post by LapTraffic »

Im not an expert, but I found them to be less than durable. Particularly the upper a arm

I think the are fine for big hits as long as you dont have something go wrong.

I clipped a log in training with the right front wheel, Was not a terribly hard hit, didnt bend a tie rod end or the even dent the rim

But the upper arm collapsed backwards and into my 19" shock, obviously destroying the a arm and the shock.

I seriously doubt a set of housers or JB would have behaved similarly.

Dont get me wrong, I like Brad and wouldnt want to bash, But I would not recommend the product to a friend either.

This is my own experience with those a arms

KYmxracer52

#14 Post by KYmxracer52 »

they seem to be strong to me, but i've never hit anything head-on with them either. personal experience is the best product review out there:D

jfarrar

#15 Post by jfarrar »

houser is the way to go then walsh.protrax is no. 1 thogh if you can get a deal on a set though.the walsh's are a little of a pain to setup and there is alot of wear items on them but seem to be holding up well.

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

C'mon J, that wasn't me that had them on backwards!wink.gif They are a pain to set-up like he said, but most of that is fine tune-ability.:usa

CdaleRacer0128

#17 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

rolleyes.gif lol good ol' maz got them on there just right! tongue.gif

they are nicely set up now, thanks to mike walsh and a lot of thanks goes to Jason..you definately saved me many problems!!smile.gif