3 more inches between my legs

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Pro400EXC

#11 Post by Pro400EXC »

If you don't mind me asking..whats a tractor motor like that cost?(keeps pullin..get it?lol...ahhh n/m)

comander420

#12 Post by comander420 »

I wouldn't mind knowing what something like that would run

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#13 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Throttle body mod by Timbomoose
Intake port totally reshaped by Timbomoose
Combustion chamber reshaped by Timbomoose

I have never seen these mentioned anywhere...What are they?

I don't need the magic that made them--thats timbo's secret--just what they are doing.

This is the first place they have been.:deal:
This complete engine is a test dummie.:hammer: :hammer:

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#14 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by comander420
I wouldn't mind knowing what something like that would run

To start out, for now, its running on 1/2 pump, 1/2 race gas, the mapping is not yet tweeked in.:comp:
edit,,,,, I need more sleep, thought you ment run on.
how mutch $? ... Tim hasen't added or figured out all his costs yet, and said he won't , until he's satisfied with the numbers on my hour meter first.

timbomoose

#15 Post by timbomoose »

****** heres a pic of animalscannibal with his quad and mine.Not very good pic.No action just put back on the trailer.We just couldn't stop riding to take any pics were having too much fun at majestic as always.Can't wait til the group ride.The way Tom rides they don't call him animalscannibal for nothing.

azcannibal

#16 Post by azcannibal »

Are those teeth on the front....I was thinking of putting a "Got Balls" A.K.A. big rubber ballsacks on my grab bar....LOLs...I crack myself up.

440speedrider

#17 Post by 440speedrider »

wow that sounds like it would scream!!! i really wanna talk to the guy who built your motor to see what he charges to totaly rebuild a crank stroke it and all, i want a well oiled, good bearings ballanced stroker crank!! is that to much to ask for lol hit me back thanks alot

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

Timbo did that setup. But, tim's goods are all being tested at this point. He mentioned in another post that he doesn't want to sell any work until it is proven. That is a good business man. He is putting the quality first and that will pay off. If you are looking for a crank then look for the falicon or get one from ATK and have the Z400 bearing put on it. You would be set.

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

For right now I would go with the ATK z400 bearing crank. Its going to take a few months for all these new bottom ends to get the proper amount of use /abuse needed to get the preliminary results. To bad its kind of a slow time of year for riding.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#20 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by azcannibal
Are those teeth on the front....I was thinking of putting a "Got Balls" A.K.A. big rubber ballsacks on my grab bar....LOLs...I crack myself up.

yes those are teeth, and yes they do bite.:w:
Tim put those on, part of the cost of being one of his test dummies.
:eek: :eek:
There're injection molded plastic, designed and sold by "The Amazing Timbomoose.:head: