Help!!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
C_dale19mx

#11 Post by C_dale19mx »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
I can understand that.

Look around. There are some nice deals out there. Look for a stock Moto front end used.

Skip the Elkas and go with +3 arms and Works or TCS to save a little. I think you would be very surprised at how much you like their stuff.

For example. A set of TCS shocks from Haydug and some +3 LSR arms would be about the same price as ASR +2 arms and Elkas.

It's just a thought.

really??? hmmm... now the +3's are long travel???

i may look into that... i wont be doing any seriouse big time MX'ing just weekend warrior and stuff .... i just want a nice front end to do some bigger stuff then my stockers can handle... so how much would some nice TCS run at? dual rates with rezzies??

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by C_dale19mx
really??? hmmm... now the +3's are long travel???

i may look into that... i wont be doing any seriouse big time MX'ing just weekend warrior and stuff .... i just want a nice front end to do some bigger stuff then my stockers can handle... so how much would some nice TCS run at? dual rates with rezzies??

They make +3 in standard travel. But you still have to get diffrent shocks. So it makes more sense to go LT.

I'm not sure on the price for shocks. It's all over the board sometimes. Just call Haydug or Jeff and see what they have to say.

guthrie08

#13 Post by guthrie08 »

ive heard alot of good things about the moto axle, how do you guys think it compares to RPM

cdaleracer52

#14 Post by cdaleracer52 »

TheJaspMan, i have that exact same set up, LSR +3 race and TCS. Well i ordered the TCS from haydug last week so im hoping within the next week or two i will have them. LSR standard travel a-arms are the best for a dale if you dont have the $ to run LT becuase the LSR provides the most travel with a standard a-arm becuase they require 17" shock instead of 16", and you dont have to pay any more $ to get that one more inch on your shocks. Also C_dale19MX dont go with dual rate, go with tripple rate ZPS. Its prob the same price if not maybe slightly more but its deff worth it.

cdalemx301

#15 Post by cdalemx301 »

guthrie the Moto axle is an RPM if i remember correctly but it is not adjustable.

250rmike

#16 Post by 250rmike »

if you even plan on getting seriously involved in racing just save up your cash and go lt. i have lt on my bike now and i will never go back unless its a woods set up quad cause i dont think ne1 makes a lt set up for that width. but save yourself the money in the long run and get the lt front end. maybe save some money buying used off the board and get a moto axle . or try to find a complete moto front end. then just send the ohlins to jeff and get zps on them. since the moto has long travel neway

guthrie08

#17 Post by guthrie08 »

thanks cdalemx, anyone have pics of a moto axle on their quad

C_dale19mx

#18 Post by C_dale19mx »

alright how much do a set of LSR + 3 arms go for???

I think i might look into this +3 front end and some TCS

C_dale19mx

#19 Post by C_dale19mx »

C_dale19mx

#20 Post by C_dale19mx »