Question for the electrical Gurus???

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
jesshamner

#21 Post by jesshamner »

Well, I have heard of the Playground. Where is the other one? I have heard about some private land in Hart County somewhere. There is also a place near Clarkson, Ky called Royal ATV.

I have never been to any of those so I'm open to them. Except the Playground looks very intimidating.

I have some issues to work out in the cooling system and I need a new rear shock so give me a couple weeks and I should be ready to ride.

svahle

#22 Post by svahle »

Thanks C27 and Canniboomer for the info on the stop/run switch.

Also, thanks DMAC10 for not getting bent out of shape for me asking a question in your topic.

DMAC10

#23 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (svahle @ Jul 21 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks C27 and Canniboomer for the info on the stop/run switch.

Also, thanks DMAC10 for not getting bent out of shape for me asking a question in your topic.

svalhle, no need to be getting out of shape on here, to many others take care of that. I jusy enjoy talking with the different cannondaler on here.

Got a chance to ride today, I rode for about 45 minutes , No troubles. didn't push real hard but started fine and no mysterious dieing symptons. I'm hoping to put some more seat time in this week in the evenings, I pos t if any troubles.

I'm still looking for a back up starter clutch pack though.

Jes

I'm not sure what the name of the other place is, Its around caneyville whih isn't 2o minutes from clarkson, so it may be the same place.

Just give me a yell when your ready and we'lll try to line something out.