TC vs. HMF

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
HouserCannondale

#21 Post by HouserCannondale »

and as far as the bark how does it sound compared to the hmf? i know it has quite a bark too.

jfarrar

#22 Post by jfarrar »

oh.... its loud.i have both the hmf and the tc and the tc has much more bark:D

jcv440

#23 Post by jcv440 »

My shop is now the distributor for the TC pipes. Champion Motorsports. 814-929-5332. Give us a call, and we'll get cha one out.

Tom must have done a one only on Jason's quad, or Jason did it himself. I'll be talking to Tom this weekend, I'll see what he can do.

Jim

4strokemadman

#24 Post by 4strokemadman »

Just though I'd add my 2 cents in... when I worked with Ben Jackson, Mark Burns, and Nate Leverenz they were all very consistent in their remarks about the TC pipe, it was the best pipe they rode for the Cannondale. It doesn't look like much on the dyno but I can tell you from personal experience as well as working with those guys that it rips!!! There is a map somewhere out there for the TC pipe. We did a ton of development work with the team and that pipe that Tom did made a huge difference.

JST

#25 Post by JST »

Jasom told me the map is a Nac's map for the TC pipe,they will know what you need.

jcv440

#26 Post by jcv440 »

Yep, we have the Nac's Cannondale map to go along with the pipe.

One of our riders has had the pipe on now for about 2 months. Compared to the stock moto, he's now pulling harder out of the holeshot and is able to lug it through turns and exit them much faster.

KYmxracer52

#27 Post by KYmxracer52 »

if you do talk to Tom, ask if he would shorten the regular pipes for people instead of having to buy a new one. I wonder how hard it would be to do it ourselves? Just need to know which section needs to be cut out.

jcv440

#28 Post by jcv440 »

Just talked to him. He said Jason must have done that himself. It was just a regular pipe. Right now, he does not have time to monkey with it. We'll be doing a re-design on it this winter. I do have a used one at the shop that I have to re-pack, I'm going to do some brain storming with it this weekend and see if I can come up with something. I'll let you know.

KYmxracer52

#29 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Thanks, I'm going to measure around with mine too to see how much needs to be cut out. My only concern with doing it myself, would be getting it welded back together good, AND making sure that it doesn't hurt performance.

HouserCannondale

#30 Post by HouserCannondale »

anybody find anything more out about the tc silencers?