Hey thomez how loud is your exhaust?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
thomez

#21 Post by thomez »

I believe they will ship out on Weds. Parts are in and the man just needs to work the magic and box them up and it will be there.

crawlr

#22 Post by crawlr »

Originally posted by thomez
Well I took the meter with me to SoCalDale

FMF at idle was at 102
FT at idle was just above that (open endcap)

The closed endcap didn't show so that testing is slated for later this week. I'll mail Farrar the meter, I just wanted to be able to test peoples for them at SoCal so I hadn't sent it out yet.

Partying? Whats that? tongue.gif

So are there any results yet? I'm a little curious what everyone you tested at SoCalDale came in at. It would be interesting to see how loud all the different pipes are, including stock. Is it even possible to get these things down to 96db?

thomez

#23 Post by thomez »

Doh! I had the meter with me this weekend at Jay's and didn't get it out of the bag... never thought of it. I was hoping someone would want to check their pipe out and remind me! I'll be home Friday, make sure and remind me and I will check and get numbers for a couple different setups - open, 12 disks, 8 disks, etc. and even do my FMF.

CDMX215

any #s yet

#24 Post by CDMX215 »

thomez i was wondering if you did any readings w/ that trick little meter of yours it looks like NH is going to start enforcing db limitsat there tracks or something to that effect not quite sure yet but the number 106 db comes up but dont know at what RPM

cdalemx301

#25 Post by cdalemx301 »

cdmx if u r talkin about jr when they were talkin about it at southwick yesterday they were saying 2500-3000 rpms