help with troubleshooting?? please

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
LapTraffic

#21 Post by LapTraffic »

Hey, do I win anything on betting you'd get it done in under 3 hours? I knew you wouldnt let me down smile.gif

The dealer charge ya or do it gratis?

LapTraffic

#22 Post by LapTraffic »

Ouch, I saw the pictures of your back too, that's a nasty wreck man.

The water slowed me down A LOT so it wasnt nearly as bad as yours.

As to the being rough on the bike, the wife has vetoed any more high dollar interests, so much for stunt planes.

The worst crash I had in pain and embarrassment was me putzin around the house doing about 5 MPH had my helmet on and just street clothes. Wasnt paying attention hit a rut and fell off the bike while my friends were watching. Landed flat on my side hitting my elbow and knee on a rock, helmet took a beating as well, Id be in the hospital if I hadnt been wearing it.

Hurt like **** but I had to get up and shrug it off because everyone was laughing at me like I did it on purpose (I really was going slow) rolleyes.gif

Knight440

#23 Post by Knight440 »

The bad part was, as I was standing in the middle of this puddle (pond) my wife came flying through, didnt crash (SHE WAS GOING SLOWER!) and roosted me with another wall of water

ROTFLMAO

Glad to hear your ok!!!!!!!!!!smile.gif

AlaskaSpeed

#24 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Ryan, Congrats!!!!

Ryanstones

LOLOL Lapper!

#25 Post by Ryanstones »

That's a good story! I love riding tales, wish more guys would post em!
Sounds like you were really lucky! and REALLY cold! hahahahahaaa 'frogs love water, huh?
No the dealer didn't charge, RIGHT! I did most of the work but he kept me from screwin up a couple times.rolleyes.gif
here's another pic, hill's not too tall or too steep. Just enough thrill for me.tongue.gif

Thanks Jim, I had that fluttery happy feeling when i fuggered this one out !