HDC 450 vs. WWE "Designed" 450?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Not to take anything away from anyone, but isn't the piston kits the wiesco set-up?

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

Is this the new Winky setup or the old one?So they are really shipping?

toothandnail

#23 Post by toothandnail »

Yes it is the new style with different oil passages to solve that problem, just have to wait and see , so far so good. :clap: 4 races , 4 1st places :clap:going to the dunes on labor day weekend for about 8-12 hrs of :hammer: in the sand

SBURCH11

#24 Post by SBURCH11 »

Also have new Winky setup on a fx 400. took it to Flattrack at Ozark Empire in Springfield, Mo. Had bad luck in heat race. started 2nd row behind Predator. He killed it on line. finished 4th . Had to start way back in main. Quad was screaming. moved to 4th. Had flattire sent to back . made it back on track before restart passed 7 quads before finish.quad was strong. passed raptors,yfz,,400ex, with a little luck could easily have won but that is racing. The oiling setup seems to be working. Motor seems to be slightly quieter than the stock setup.450 w/reangled + msd fuel pump

cannibalq8

#25 Post by cannibalq8 »

MSD fuel pump? ... where do u get this from ? any diffrent will cause?

than

SBURCH11

#26 Post by SBURCH11 »

MSD 2225 FUEL PUMP FROM SUMMITT RACING. BETTER PUMP, HAVE TO DO SOME CHANGING TO FUEL LINES THOUGH. BETTER PRESSURE.

glamister

#27 Post by glamister »

Well, my ATK motor siezed up. something about a rubber ducky inside the piston sleeve but I'm not for sure. The wrist pin was in so many pieces that all the kings men could not put it back to gether again. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
!
Next time I'm going to have Kmart ,no Wallmart, no Sears do my motor I heard that their the bomb!:head:
Thanks ATK WWE:usa

cheetah5431

#28 Post by cheetah5431 »

Well this is great. My stock motor finally seized today and now I'm not sure on who to get to fix it. We was going to do it ourselves, but I would like a pro to do it. I'm trying to fix it by next GNCC and I know that shoots a lot of possibilities. I bought the bike from Haydug and I haven't heard of any complaints from his way so that may be the route I try.

thomez

#29 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by cheetah5431
Well this is great. My stock motor finally seized today and now I'm not sure on who to get to fix it. We was going to do it ourselves, but I would like a pro to do it. I'm trying to fix it by next GNCC and I know that shoots a lot of possibilities. I bought the bike from Haydug and I haven't heard of any complaints from his way so that may be the route I try.

Kevin, I think you are on the right track. :usa

Ryanstones

Ah crap

#30 Post by Ryanstones »

hate to hear about your motors guys.:mad:

How many hours did you have on them?
You should be able to get em taken care of purt quick...with the right application of cash. grrrr

hang in there!