Crummy Lonestar Sprockethub

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Ryanstones

Whew! what a relief!

#21 Post by Ryanstones »

I was thinking i wasted my money on the LSR i got from Jeff, that's out in the garage. It's good to know i'm safer with it.

quick question off topic,
what size wheel would you motox guys buy? The stockerers on my disassembled moto are bent bad.
Are they 8x8? i'm thinking of some ITP beadlocks.

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

I would buy Hiper's. I know that they are expensive, but they are the best. 8X8's for MX. They also have the beadlock on the inner's as well as outer's.

cdalepilot

#23 Post by cdalepilot »

right after i landed a jump at little sahara, i was on the gas and going noware ,looked back at my chain while i was in gear the chain and sprocket hub were spinning, i had to get towed in becouse my lonestar srocket hub it crapolla ,:mad: does anyone know if lonestar will cover that under warranty.?i have a stock moto axle and hub i guess i could put on.:drink:

cdalemx301

#24 Post by cdalemx301 »

So do these sprocket hubs only fail if the axle nut is not kept tight i thought i read that somewhere is that true or no

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
does anyone know if lonestar will cover that under warranty.?

I asked them the same thing the other day. Their response was 'no'. It's pretty much it's a freebie when you buy their axle. Now there $220 sprocket hub may be a diffrent issue. It IS NOT the same one that come with the axle.

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

Keeping the axle tight might help a little but not much.I stripped on on my 250r (lonestar also) the aluminum splines on the hub just cant take the abuse for long.