no oil flow

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
quadman22

#31 Post by quadman22 »

that sounds good chris... i'll try to get out early so im there around 6:30.

how come that diagram doesnt show the pin u guys are talking about? i thought they showed every single part... is it because u cant just buy the pin? also chris... im very tight on cash and really dont want to spend money if i dont have to because overnighted this part will probably cost a ton so waht im asking is do u honestly feel i will need this part? is this most likely whats wrong? i just want to be sure because like i said i have very little money now and if it turns out i dont need this part i just gave away a bit of money. thanks for all the help guys, otherwise i would be even more screwed
:clap:

Happyboy

#32 Post by Happyboy »

It is in the diagram.

quadman22

#33 Post by quadman22 »

what number is it? for whatever it means im in the online cataloge

quadman22

#34 Post by quadman22 »

so can someone tell me what chris did to get banned? also can i buy this pin from a local store? what are he dimensions of its size?

quadman22

#35 Post by quadman22 »

it turns out that the counter balance shaft snapped. i will call brad tomorrow and see how much it is. i think its pretty expensive and if it is i will have to wait until this winter to fix it. it'll have to be a christmas present i guess.

Happyboy

#36 Post by Happyboy »

just get another counter balancer. I might know where you can get one pretty cheap. smile.gif