YamaDale

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
CannondaleRider

#31 Post by CannondaleRider »

You still runnin this think? Any other modifications? Get any pics yet?

smile.gif

SlOoT

#32 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by cdalegirl186
(John)
Don't get me wrong sallen I love c-dales but theres one thing that i love more then c-dales its RIDING!!!!!!

Anyone how rides there dale 2 or more times a week hard knows about these problems i have faulty computers, dead batterys, tempermental fuels pumps, fuel pumps that won't hold up to oxygenated fuels such as vp u-4, poor wireing,bad crank sensors,terrible cranks,crank bolts that fall out, ect

My girlfriend has a 450 kit in her cannondale yes it is **** fast but which bike would i pick to finsh a national mx race i'll go with the 40 lbs lighter yamaha not mention i never have to worry about plugging up a fuel injector or worrying if i am going to snap a cam cap.

The beauty of this whole convertion is i can have the motor out and back in in under a hour ( removeable frame rail is king!!!)
and i change a plug by only removeing 8 bolts ( 4 for the front plastic and 4 for the gas tank. But best of all the battery never goes dead the bike has not missed a beat and i don't have worry about those pesky o-rings on the gas tank fittings!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to race your R or your 450 i'll be at southwick
4-stroke A

I ride my dale almost every day, and atleast 1 hour a day, And I ride it hard, very hard. I always rip around at 11,500 RPM, that sound is just like music. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I never had any of the problems you talked about, only the bolts backing out. and the battery... it doesn't matter it's always low. I have to jump start all my quads biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This YZ426 thing sounds very interesting, when my engine is scattered into 1000000000000000000000000000000000 pieces we will put an other engine in. wink.gif wink.gif :cool: