450 450 450!!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
wanablaze

#31 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by jcv440
Yoaaahhhhooo!  Funny man Josh Zanikowsumerowpicowski!  :w:    You sayin I got a big butt?!  :eek:     You'll have fun draggin that Dale down to Virginia in the back of your Firebird all by yourself!  You ain't followin me now!  :p

I made absolutely no reference to you, Jim. :cool: That was Mr. Winky. I know, I should keep my mouth shut, regardless. I will from now on. I knew absolutely nothing about following you down to Jaybr's, but I might have to if I can't find the place. rolleyes.gif Firebird???? I'll be taking the Suburban If you wanna ride with I'll pick ya up ( and Maz, too, if he wants to come).

jcv440

#32 Post by jcv440 »

I was just pokin fun at you Josh, you gotta have fun in here sometimes. biggrin.gif I told ya before we'd convoy down if you wanted to go. Family affair? Dad and sis are invited also, you don't have to own a Cannondale to ride with us. It's just recommended! :cool:

No, we're leaving Maz at home, he's too good to spend quality time with his Cannondale family. :whip:

CdaleRacer0128

#33 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

convoy? dad said he'll drive me and himself down so i wanna follow too..come round sj n pick us up:usa

wanablaze

#34 Post by wanablaze »

Jim, as to remembering about the convoy.....well, I have a short memory, ok. Nah, just school stuff filling my head. **** College!

Jim!!!! Are you hitting on my sister? Lol. I don't think my dad and sister would wanna go. Dad's got work and sister has school. Plus it's not her favorite thing to do anymore.

I guess Maz has to spend time with the wife and kid sooner or later. :cry:

YamWarr... where is SJ? where are you located?

I Love Hookers.:eek:

CdaleRacer0128

#35 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

sj..south jerseeey..just swoop around n pick us up too:cool:

jcv440

#36 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by wanablaze
Jim!!!! Are you hitting on my sister? Lol.  I don't think my dad and sister would wanna go. Dad's got work and sister has school.  Plus it's not her favorite thing to do anymore.  

I Love Hookers.:eek:

I plead the fifth! biggrin.gif

I'll wait for you somewhere in PA, I'm sure you'll be coming down the same Godforsaken path I took to bring your quad up. Then we'll meet Leric and his dad somewhere south. They'll hear us comin.....:head:

Derno24

#37 Post by Derno24 »

I may have to meet up with this convoy somewhere too. I think I may have to start with Leric. I live alot closer to him than you guys.

wanablaze

#38 Post by wanablaze »

Yep, probably gonna take the same path as you did, Jim. I guess if Jersey isn't too far out of the way we could do that. When it gets closer, we'll see who's really going, and be able to see how many seats we got filled in the suburban.