Red Hot Setup For Cannondale

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Happyboy

#41 Post by Happyboy »

I heard it was 2 hp.

c41xracer

#42 Post by c41xracer »

how much?think its worth it?

Derno24

#43 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
I heard it was 2 hp.

I thought he assumed it could be worth up to 2 hp. I didn't think he dyno'd it though. Sounds like a nice set-up though.

Canniboomer

#44 Post by Canniboomer »

Originally posted by c41xracer
how much?think its worth it?

Well, the worse time to buy one is right after I just shipped you a stock coil!!biggrin.gif
Anyway, if you want to upgrade before installing that one, just let me know. My stock Speed has the Hotwire setup, and was running very lean after I installed it with the airbox mod at same time -- Wistech richened the fuel settings at St. Anthony, and it's now the faster stocker I have ridden -- the only other guy to actually ride it out there was Timbo, you can ask him for an opinion -- all he said to me after a spin was "Is that a 450?" and "Man, that really pulls great" (02 stocker, never opened up, old-case w/factory hydro clutch, and probably the Wiseco piston).
So, does it haul-arse because of the airbox, piston, or hotwire kit?
..... don't know how to answer that... you could also check with C27, he's using it.... and Derno's right, we have not dyno'd yet, which is why I tend to not advertise it so much, just word-of-mouth sales here/there, and keeping a few in stock.
The Hotwire & Coil Kit full setup is $125 shipped.

Happyboy

#45 Post by Happyboy »

I was actually kidding about the 2hp answer. Guess I forgot to put a smiley after it. smile.gif But, a more consistance hotter spark is better.

Cdale_racer_669

#46 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

id think at the very least itd start easier.