Does this look Ported and Polished???

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Jaybr

#51 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
But I thought the forums were about SHARING and not censoring ones work.:drink:

Originally posted by cannondale27
Yup but not everything.Tims port jobs are a charity case.In other words you or I would not be able to afford one if time and work were really counted by him.I told you guys the differences were huge.Believe me it not even close.Thats why I have always said flow on others is way different.So if anyone sells something at a loss yes censor it.

Your joking right 27?

You are the one guy that has consistently preached that everything Cannondale should open to the public. You've consistently asked for open sharing of knowledge from every business that claimed to know anything, MAZ, ATK, SBM, etc.

Now I guess in your head everyone is suppose to share their secrets except Timbo? And your logic is that since he is loosing money on his port work?

Probably every vendor that ever dealt with Cannondale lost money, so why shouldn't they be allowed to maintain their secrets as well?

Happyboy

#52 Post by Happyboy »

A little light reading to put us all in our place....
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?sho...topic=17947&hl=

badvox

#53 Post by badvox »

My dad could beat up your dad! tongue.gif

wistech

#54 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by Happyboy
A little light reading to put us all in our place....
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?sho...topic=17947&hl=

Wow thats some good stuff.
I liked the parts about testing. All the thoery and mathamatics in the world is useless unless its backed up by the flow bench and dyno results.

So whats the deal with the heads pictured. Was more attention paid to the valve pockets and chamber ?

jfarrar

#55 Post by jfarrar »

GO SUZUKI!!!!:head:

Happyboy

#56 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by wistech
Wow thats some good stuff.
I liked the parts about testing. All the thoery and mathamatics in the world is useless unless its backed up by the flow bench and dyno results.

I thought I had a good understanding from back in Physics...holy cow am I dumb. lol

fixthedale

#57 Post by fixthedale »

Being an engineer, that is precisely the kind of crap that I could get all involved in for about 2 months and not get anything done. Best for me to stick with what I know and that isn't it!

wistech

#58 Post by wistech »

Was a bored throttle body supposed to be used with that head?

Sandstorm

#59 Post by Sandstorm »

I have not ran my quad yet. It is not together.. DAB, K&T, and Dennis Packard are w/in 10 miles of each other along w/ CPI the pipe builder.. If you ride sand these guys are the absolute best of the best........period.. Tim has done a ton of work to further the dream.. He also is a great guy and when I got to ride w/ him it made me even like him more!! I chose to go w/ my proven locals because of the reputation these guys all have. I will never go out of Utah to build any motor when I have quality builders like these.

A little DAB will do me,,, will it do you???smile.gif

Sandstorm

#60 Post by Sandstorm »

Originally posted by wistech
I must say Sandstorms head was one of the  most proffesional looking dale head Ive seen.   Very nice work. Better looking than mine will ever be. I dare not ask how much that cost.
Depending on how well they were able to fix injector bungs Ill bet that engine has the potential to break 50 and run  WAY better than before.
I cant hardly wait to run up against it.

My injector bungs are fixed 100%. DAB told me the improved flow as he did each step. He told me where the biggest gains came from and why..