Crank Bearings - do we have the correct info?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
wistech

#61 Post by wistech »

Vroom....vroom .......screeeccchhhh ........click ...click ..click.....................................bloody Americans.....

LOL Been there done that.

kdeal

#62 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jul 29 2008, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ATK doesn't use Falicons because they couldn't meet quality. Wait I said that already.......Oh yes Wistech has never had anything go wrong so ATK must be held to his standards. Get over it John.

The latest Dirt Wheels has a small article on the "new" ATK with the specs still listing the Falicon cranks as standard. I guess ATK doesn't mind a little free publicity before telling everyone they won't be getting a stroker!

wistech

#63 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jul 29 2008, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The latest Dirt Wheels has a small article on the "new" ATK with the specs still listing the Falicon cranks as standard. I guess ATK doesn't mind a little free publicity before telling everyone they won't be getting a stroker!

I'm sure Dirt Wheels just made that up. It is after all Dirtwheels.

kdeal

#64 Post by kdeal »

They are still using the pic from the dealer show where the quad was in the back of the UTV at an angle......It's such a horrible picture to use for advertising. I'm sure that Dirt Wheels supplied the pic though as I have seen the same pic quite a few times already.

peterock

#65 Post by peterock »

ATK is still using the falicon cranks, they are just time consuming as they are having to send them back or rework them to make sure the specs are right just as Tim has been doing. Main reason why it takes a while to get one if you do because obviously they need to get the machines out that are sold before they sell just a part.