Magnetic Oil Drain Plug

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
jerrygomez2002

2 more

#91 Post by jerrygomez2002 »

I have two which I bought when they were available. I need 2 more, can you help? What colors?

kdeal

#92 Post by kdeal »

Jerry did you stutter? LOL I sent you a PM.

FYI:
Yes they are still available on a limited basis.

:usa

kdeal

#93 Post by kdeal »

I spoke with the company making these up and as of Wednsday they had them all back from the machine shop. They now need to go to be anondized and finally the magnet pressed into them. He told me 1 to 1 1/2 weeks to get them back from the anondizers, so I'm expecting two weeks and we should have something close. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks,
Ken

kdeal

#94 Post by kdeal »

OK guys, this is getting closer to reality now. I spoke with my vendor, and he has had the first batch completed and he should have them all done by the end of the week. I will know something when I get back from Indy next week. I will then need to send them a check for the balance (which I will overnight to them), and I will try to get them to use a faster mode of shipping. Thanks for being patient, and I will post pics and get them out to you all the next day after I recieve them.

Ken

cannondale27

#95 Post by cannondale27 »

Did you get my paypal?

kdeal

#96 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Did you get my paypal?

Steve,

You are good to go.

kdeal

#97 Post by kdeal »

Alright gang, I've got good news. They drain plugs have been made. I am sending an overnight final payment this morning to get these shipped tomorrow or Monday. I have asked the vendor to ship them to me 2-3 day UPS, so I will have them before next Friday (my day off). I will start shipping them Friday morning via USPS Priority Mail. So some of you should see start seeing them the following Monday or Tuesday. I will take a pic and post it when they come in next week. I do have a few extras ordered, so anyone who has not gotten one can still get in until they are gone. Thanks for being patient.

Ken

:usa :head: :hammer:

Derno24

#98 Post by Derno24 »

Patience. Heck the pyramids were built faster!

Just messing with ya Kdeal.:eek:

twin-to-win

#99 Post by twin-to-win »

OK, I want one of the extra ones. How do you want me to pay? Thanks :deal:

kdeal

#100 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by twin-to-win
OK, I want one of the extra ones.  How do you want me to pay?  Thanks  :deal:

PM Sent