Drained Battery

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Kos462

Drained Battery

#1 Post by Kos462 »

Was Riding The Cannonbomb All day and it drained the battery completly dead what casued this the stator quiting

Kos462

#2 Post by Kos462 »

BUMP

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Do you have a voltmeter?Before you take out the stator do a voltage check should be around 14 volts above idle at the battery.If not there is a thread Jaybr made on how to check the stator and regulator.Cannonbomb is a good way to put a hex on your quad gotta talk nice to these things once in a while.Just kidding:D

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=8027

azcannon

Strong stuff

#4 Post by azcannon »

I think calling your cannondale a cannonbomb is like calling your mom a whore and asking her whats for dinner. Chances are you'll regret it.

Kos462

#5 Post by Kos462 »

for as many times as mine broke down it kinda got the name cannonbomb, scrapdale, etc etc. from all the people i ride with so its a habit to call it that

heck its at the point where i have a rope tied to the front cause i no im gonna have to use it im always prepared

thanks for the responce c 27

azcannon

call me up

#6 Post by azcannon »

If you want tips on how to dismember them and keep there bodies from being found

azcannon

call me up

#7 Post by azcannon »

If you want tips on how to dismember them and keep there bodies from being found , Do you do a lot of prep to your quad before rides and such ? The d and M helps by letting you check volts

Kos462

#8 Post by Kos462 »

its not that i do preride check up its the fact that it blows up praticaly getten it ready when i first got it the original crank went, witch wiped everything out, got a winky crank and replaced everything, then that crank decided to break in half, and whiped everything out again. winky gave me another one crank, replaced everything again and a valve broke and whiped everything out again, had it rebuild to what it is now and the key broke on the fly wheel, and now this battery chargen issue, i dont no what could go wrong next everything amost broke on it.

its to the point where i dont even get bummed out or mad when it breaks cause its excpeted its no surprise.

heck the thing was hardly rode cuase of all this heck i had it for two years and the tits are hardly wore off the stock tires

azcannon

#9 Post by azcannon »

you have my sympathy, not that you want it, I hope you have better luck in the future. I am looking forward to getting past a lot of the updating I am doing now to 2 motors and riding trouble free for a long time and really enjoying it.

Cdale_racer_669

#10 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

the winky crank is the problem!! get a Timbo crank or Falicon in there:)